Travel Days 7,8,9 - Return from Rajasthan

Travel day 7 was spent in Jaisalmer Royal Haveli resting the full day. Then at around 11pm I checked out of the hotel and reached the railway station.
Travel day 8 was spent travelling from Jaisalmer to Jaipur. It was in the Ranikhet express, three tire AC compartment. It was a nice journey where I slept well and also enjoyed the scenery. I reached Jaipur around 2.30 pm. I reached the Oyo rooms hotel around 2:45pm, had lunch and then retired to my room.
Travel day 9 was the Sunday I had planned to fly back to Chennai. The flight was scheduled to take off at 7.30pm.  So checked out of the hotel, reached the airport and waited till 3 pm just outside the departure section of the airport. At around 3.30 pm I entered the departure area and found to my surprise that my flight has been cancelled. Then I opened my sms box to see the message about my flight cancellation. Anyway, it did not matter then. I had to be at work the next day, at least before 10 am, with permission. I enquired about any other flights to Chennai, but there was none. The next nearest airport was Bangalore. Air Costa airlines which had cancelled it's Chennai flight also had a bangalore flight. But when I enquired, there was no vacancy. So without much delay, I approached Air Asia, which had a flight to Bangalore at 7.30pm. I booked my ticket and as I waited, planned the most difficult part of the trip from Bangalore to Pondicherry. It was difficult because, even though there are buses from Bangalore to Pondicherry every night, they would have started by the time I reach bus stand.
So I contacted by friend Abdul Kareem, who was my schoolmate and was currently working with HP in Bangalore. I specifically wanted to know how to reach Thiruvannamalai town at the earliest. He told me to go to Satellite bus stand, in Mysore road, where I can board the bus to Thiruvannamalai town. He also informed me that there is bus every one hour after 10pm.
In between this conversation which took place over a couple of hours on and off, I opened my bible and read this verse: My God will richly fill your every need, in a glorious way through Jesus Christ. Philippians 4:19,20
It was 'rhema' from God, the word from God for that special/particular occasion/difficulty.
Since this was not the first time I am receiving a 'rhema' from God, I was confident that God will help me reach work at the right time.
 At 7.30pm, the flight was delayed to 8pm and it reached bangalore at around 10:15pm and I was out of the airport at around 10.25pm. I took a shuttle bus to Satellite bus stand. It costed 230rs. I had only 250 rs. I had earlier  tried to take money from Jaipur airport ATM but it was down. I reached satellite bus stand, Bangalore around 11.30pm. I had around 10 hours to reach my workplace. I went to the ATM in the bus stand and found 2 of them there were down. But a third one worked and I had enough cash now to board the next bus to thiruvannamalai town. It was an old bus and sounded like an helicopter. I enquired the driver as to when it will reach Thiruvannamalai town and he told me it would be around 5.30 am.  The bus reached thiruvannamalai town by 6am. I took the next bus to villupuram and it reached villupuram at 8.15 am. All the while I knew even though it appeared late to me, it was perfect according to God's timing. So I reached home around  9.20 am and reached workplace  around 9.44am. It was all God's grace and his 'rhema' word turned out to be true, as always.
Glory to God the Father, the Son of God Jesus and the ever abiding presence and guiding Holy Spirit.
The peace of God guarded my heart and I never panicked, even a second, because I had the 'rhema' word from God.
If you have any problem, God is willing to help you so that you may experience him and know how much he loves you, the love he has demonstrated on the cross, when he took the penalty for your sins in Christ Jesus.

Comments

Popular Posts