Rewrite of a classic poem : Leisure

Then
What is this life full of care
We have no time to stand and stare.
No time to stand beneath the boughs
Ans stare as long as sheep or cows
 
 
Those were the days , when I first read this poem and then found myself in it. It was an instant identification. My time crunch was best explained here. Then I entered Medical school and it got worse.
I  envied my cat ,as I saw her relaxing when I was burning midnight oil to get through one of the toughest exams in the world, the final year exam.
 
...............Days became weeks , weeks became months and months became years and I was still facing the time crunch.But it was not to be forever!!!

then I landed in Ukraine and everything changed upside down.....there was no time crunch problem.Instead I was looking for new ways to kill time....so I decided to rewrite this classic for the
Now....

 What a life ,nothing to care
I have lot of time to stand and stare.
Lot of time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows
 
A cool life this is ,nothing to care , I 've got lot of time to stand and stare!!
 
This indeed, is a dream come true!!
 
Ukraine spells L-E-I-S-U-R-E.  And I have a lot of ukraine;=), atleast for now!

Comments

Popular Posts