Just One (Wo)Man Needed - Inspired

Martin Luther , was a single man and God used him to change the course of world history for good. The reformation had spiritual , theological , political and scientific ramifications which gave rise to the world in which we live.

When the Holy Roman empire became Unholy , God used this one man to turn things around and stop the decay . Martin Luther was GOD'S choice to accomplish His task of preserving and estalishing the theological truths which we most cherish today.

Martin Luther: "Unless I am convinced by Scripture and by plain reason and not by Popes and councils who have so often contradicted themselves, my conscience is captive to the word of God. To go against conscience is neither right nor safe. I cannot and I will not recant. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me."
These words spoken under great pressure and threat to this life ,surrounded by the roman guards and the doctors of the church and political leaders were nothing but suicidal but for God's intevention which saved his life that day and sustained him as long as he lived that dangerous life, with " my conscience is captive to the word of God" life. .

God wants you to be his man ,like luther was. Are you available and willing? Count the cost. Answer his call today!
Martin Luther: That day when you sent me out so boldly to change the world, did you really think there wouldn't be a cost?
HAPPY REFORMATION DAY 2011, OCT 31

Comments

Popular Posts